Classroom Management Plan
Classroom management is based on 3 principles:
1. Every student has the right to learn.
2. Every teacher has the right to teach.
3. Any student behavior that interrupts the teaching/learning process is unacceptable
If students chose to break the classroom rules, consequences listed below will be employed:
1. Verbal/ non-verbal warning.
2. Student will be asked to meet with teacher after class.
3. Detention-served after school.
4. Call home to parents.
5. Parent/teacher conference.
6. Office Referral
Students who follow the classroom rules can expect to be praised and encouraged.